We work with companies to identify and disclose the most material topics for their organization, construct corporate sustainability reports and align their responses to reporting frameworks such as GRI, CDP and CSRD. Identifying and highlighting a company’s most relevant ESG topics is the first step, followed by effectively communicating those to stakeholders using data to back up their claims. We recognize the importance of developing a report that outlines future goals and steps to be taken in order for a company to improve its ESG and sustainability performance, while still aligning those goals with its business model and financial capabilities. As a leading sustainability consultant, our work spans across all industries and sectors including energy, real estate, retail, chemical, manufacturing, oil & gas, mining, technology, food & beverage and more.
Have a question or need consultation in regards to Global Sustainability Reporting Services? Contact a consultant below.
Global Sustainability Reporting
Corporate Sustainability Reporting is global in nature and applicable to all companies, industries and sectors regardless of size or location. Our international presence allows us to collaborate closely with our clients, developing fit-for-purpose solutions that support them through every milestone of their reporting journey.
Learn more about Global Sustainability Reporting Services through Inogen Alliance.
Sustainability Reporting Services include:
- Materiality assessments to identify priority ESG topics specific to the organization that inform strategy and report development
- Reporting strategy support to review which ESG raters or rankers are most relevant to an organization and establish tactical disclosure strategies
- Preparation of comprehensive ESG reports that tell your sustainability and ESG journey in an accurate, impactful way
- Reporting alignment with common reporting standards and frameworks such as GRI, SASB, TCFD, CSRD, The International IR Framework by the IIRC and UN SDGs
- Preparation of third-party disclosures such as CDP, S&P Global CSA (DJSI), and EcoVadis
- Human Rights, Social Audits, and Social Impact Assessments
- Developed, comprehensive corporate sustainability report outlining key ESG practices within an organization
- Alignment/reporting against sustainability reporting metrics and frameworks such as GRI, CDP, TCFD, CSRD, UN SDGs, SASB, DJSI
- Identification of material topics specific to the organization to better allocate resources
- Recommendations on goals/targets to set for the future and how to achieve them
Other ESG Services
Regulatory compliance for upcoming regulatory initiatives in the EU such as the EU taxonomy, SFRD for financial product disclosures, and CS3D for Corporate Sustainability Due Diligence Directive.
- EU taxonomy (classification of sustainable activities)
- SFRD (disclosure requirements for financial products)
- CS3D (Corporate Sustainability Due Diligence Directive)
GRI Compliant Sustainability Report
HPC Italia worked to support the client in the definition of a sustainability strategy and the realization of its first sustainability report, in line with international GRI standards, and for the update of the report in the following year. Specifically, HPC has provided both desk and field support by performing the following:
- Context Analysis
- Stakeholder mapping and analysis
- ESG materiality analysis, 40 ESG issues were identified by profiling the company, determining its impacts and analyzing relevant documentation within the field of ESG reporting (SDGs, Global Compact, GRI standards, World Bank’s Guidelines, ISO 26000)
- Stakeholder engagement, through the submission of a questionnaire to 443 internal and external stakeholders, and dedicated workshops with the top management. Via the questionnaires, stakeholders were engaged in defining the main ESG issues to be addressed, out of the 40 previously identified by the desk analysis
- ESG materiality analysis update following the engagement, to identify main ESG issues
- Communication and reporting, drafting of communication material and technical posters to communicate main findings and information on remediation activities to the stakeholders
The client obtained a crucial instrument through which sustainability efforts may be better communicated, under a transparent and internationally recognised reporting methodology, thus allowing for improvements in the relationship between the client and local stakeholders. Moreover, the activity has allowed for the collection of information on the company's sustainability performance and contributions by stakeholders, which will prove crucial in allowing for more informed decision-making at a company-wide level.