Global program development starts with risk assessments specific to your industry, sites and global locations. An EHS Risk Assessment, in many countries, is the first step to identify and analyze hazards that could impact your sites or your employees. Without a risk assessment it can make it more challenging to fully understand what risks are applicable. Risk assessments also create a solid foundation to evaluate what written programs and training you may need to develop and implement. In many countries, the risk assessment is truly the basis of your entire EHS program, so it is important to understand your compliance requirements, but also consider the value of implementing a risk assessment process across your organization.
Through our unique operating model, an Inogen Alliance associate provides a single point of contact to obtain global expertise to help you refine and/or create and implement global strategy, policy, compliance programs, and risk assessments for environment, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability. Our EHS and sustainability consultants provide expertise at the country, regional and global level as an extension of your team. We can ensure your company is compliant in every location and that your global strategy is successfully crafted based on solid risk assessments.
Have a question or need consultation in regards to Global Program Development and Strategic Consulting? Contact a consultant below.
Global Programs that Integrate Meaningful Local Nuances
Having been involved in Inogen Alliance for more than 17 years and having the opportunity to lead multinational accounts, I’m constantly reminded how adept my Inogen Alliance colleagues are in meshing their knowledge of local regulations and cultural aspects and applying it to the unique risk profiles of multinational organizations. The results are global programs that not only meet the requirements and expectations of our corporate clients but are also meaningful and implementable at the local level.
Global Programs. All-Encompassing Compliance.
Learn more about Global Program Development and Strategic Consulting through Inogen Alliance.
Whether you’re considered a low-risk environment (such as a call center) or high-risk environment (chemical manufacturing), our services can range from on-demand support to comprehensive support with our experts embedded as your EHS team at your company. We scale services to the level of risk tolerance and culture of your company. Our experienced global consultants located worldwide can pinpoint key risk areas and help synthesize and implement your EHS programs using your existing tools and structure to ensure that the spirit and intent of the purpose of the company policy becomes part of the EHS and sustainability culture.
- Evaluation, Selection and Monitoring of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Key Business Metrics (KBMs)
- Complete Site-Specific Risk Assessments
- Strategy Development for EHS&S
- Stakeholder Engagement for Policy and Strategy development for EHS&S
- Develop and Implement site-specific EHS procedures to fulfill company policy and meet local compliance requirements
- Leadership and Employee training for EHS&S topics
- Industry Segment Benchmarking
- A globally scaled EHS and sustainability program that is based on the risks associated with your operations
- Partnership that allows for expansion of your EHS&S team globally
- Fit for purpose EHS&S policy and procedures to meet KPI and KBMs
- Bridge the gap between program and regulatory requirements in all regions globally down to country level
ESG Services for Oil & Gas Company Across Africa
HPC Italia works to provide the appropriate assistance and studies to the Client. Specifically, providing desktop and site support for the following:
- Socio-Economic Impact Assessments
- Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) of Development Projects
- Life Cycle Assessment across Supply Chains
- Social Baselines and Screening Studies
- Stakeholder Mapping and Engagement
- Grievances Management Systems
- Land Acquisition and Resettlement Planning and Review
- Support for the Selection and Application of International Standards/Guidelines
- Human Rights Due Diligence
- Social Management Systems Development and Implementation (Labour Influx, Gender, Land Access, Human Rights, Conflict and Security, Indigenous People)
- Local Content Analysis
- Dedicated Training and Capacity Building Activities
Since 2021, HPC Italia has been working on the worldwide provision of ESG services for one of the worlds' largest O&G companies. The contract has currently covered the following projects:
- Phase 1 Land Management Action Plan - Cote d'Ivoire: The project involved land tenure, social context and institutional framework analyses, the elaboration of recommendations over implementation arrangements and the evaluation of the projects' requirements in order to identify the best available alternative to meet the client's needs.
- Study for Plastic Removal Technology in West Africa - Cote d'Ivoire: Support for a compensation project, through involving a SWOT analysis, a feasibility study and activities of stakeholder engagement, with the aim of aiding the client in the identification of solutions to tackle the presence of plastic wastes into the water bodies of a large city (and flowing into the sea).
- SDGs Impact Analysis - Republic of the Congo: Baseline and field analysis on the client project's impacts and contribution on the SDGs, as well as to the national context. The task involved the development and implementation of specific research tools (questionnaire), a systematization of the analysis and the development of guidelines to aid the client in replicating the analysis on similar projects.
- Project Performance Evaluation for Integrated Social Project “Access to Energy & Water, Health and Capacity building” - Angola: Project evaluation per OECD DAC criteria and per the projects' Logical Framework, with assessments over efficiency, effectiveness, impact, sustainability and gender analysis. The activity provided an independent assessment on the results of the projects and generated findings to guide the client in designing similar initiatives in the future.
- LRP Completion Audit (ongoing) - Ghana: The project involves a baseline study, the preparation and on-field implementation of data collection strategies (interviews), an assessment over the LRP's compliance with IFC Performance Standards and either the validation of the LRP's completion or the identification of any corrective actions to be implemented before the validation.