Inogen Alliance offers sustainable management solutions for remediation of contaminated sites and groundwater remediation which can improve both the community reputation and our client’s financial performance resulting in a competitive advantage. We use the latest comprehensive innovative tools and remediation technologies to build environmental strategies that reduce our client companies’ footprint and sustainable management of resources and waste. A strategic and business approach result in lower environmental risks, protection of humans and the environment, improving our client’s reputation and business performance.
We assist companies through the process of building a conceptual site model that uses fit-for-purpose tools for site investigation resulting in focused remediation of sites with complex contamination including multiple and intermingled sources. Our experience centers on leveraging local relationships and strong facilitation skills to work with environmental regulators using one point of local client contact to bring our global environmental consulting network to projects completed in over 150 countries. Simply said, we close sites worldwide, anywhere our client needs us.
Have a question or need consultation in regards to Contaminated Site Remediation & Investigation of Soil and Groundwater? Contact a consultant below.
Worldwide Best Practices
Our partnership in the Inogen Alliance with other environmental experts always enables us to bring the latest and worldwide best available practice and professional knowledge to our local projects.
Sustainable Management Solutions, Where You Need Them.
Learn more about Investigation and Remediation of Soil and Groundwater Contamination through Inogen Alliance.
We assess and manage liabilities during investigation and remediation of contaminated soil, vapor and groundwater at multiple sites worldwide helping our client understand the environmental, human health and business risk. Our experts are experienced with managing incidents associated with a wide range of contamination compounds and hazardous waste, including PFAS, 1,4 dioxane, chlorinated solvents, metals, petroleum, pesticides and herbicides.
We design contaminated site remediation programs that couple a best-business approach to mitigate risks and ensure the site meets regulatory standards and is a safe place for employees, the public and the environment. Our expert team uses the latest innovative remediation technology with teams and consisting of multiple scientific disciplines - engineers, hydrogeologists, geologists, geochemists, economists, environmental scientists, hazmat specialists and toxicologists.
Our environmental expert teams bring local knowledge and a local trusted relationship with regulatory authorities and the public in the countries in which we operate. Our local presence is crucial as we use those local regulatory relationships, understanding of local and innovative data collection and remediation techniques to address contaminated sites quickly using local knowledge and the best team of global experts appropriate for the project.
The variety of contaminants differ from location to location and can be a complex mixture of contaminants, depending on the historical activities on the areas, thus the importance of our local presence and context. Gas stations, chemical factories, and various types of industry - the risks of contaminants, fate and transport, potential migration and potential exposure pathways vary. We see an increasing need for handling groundwater contamination, which has a significant complexity, i.e., where different groups of substances are mixed. Complex groundwater contamination may have a mixture of, e.g. , hydrocarbons, per- and polyflouroalkyl substances, phenols, PFAS, chlorinated hydrocarbons, volatile organic compounds, pesticides, or heavy metals. Some innovative tools we use include the new technology with ReMuve for contaminated groundwater.
Our services include:
- Soil, groundwater and surface water investigations (Phase I and Phase II)
- Development of site Conceptual Site Models and remedial strategies
- Human and Environmental Risk Assessments
- Innovative Remedial Design
- Implementation, optimization, and monitoring of in-situ remediation systems
- Soil disposal management and hazardous waste
- Cost modeling and legacy liability reserve development and support
- Sustainable and cost effective remedial and environmental restoration sites globally
- Mitigate environmental and business risks for maintaining compliance and the client’s reputation
- Efficient, locally knowledgeable, and focused international team of EHS experts through one point of client contact
- Best business outcomes to extinguish legacy remediation liability
- Improves the environment
- Improves human health
- Allows for better productivity of the land
- Drives optimal results building the groundwork for future sustainability initiatives or ESG programs
- Improves community and regulator relationships improving the companies reputation
"The project took place during the global pandemic and neither the client nor the primary contractor could be onsite at all. We completely trusted Anew to execute the project and Anew kept us appraised of the project progress."
Remediation Project in Qingdao, China
Multi-phase Extraction (MEP) and In-situ Chemical Reduction (ISCR) techniques were implemented on-site as part of the comprehensive remediation strategy and four rounds of groundwater monitoring evaluations (GMEs) were completed within a condensed four-month timeline.
- Minimized potential legal penalties and reputational damage associated with non-compliance.
- Protected the well-being of employees, nearby communities, and other stakeholders.
- Reduced potential liabilities and made the property more attractive for future use, redevelopment, or sale.
- Enhanced the client's reputation as an environmentally conscious organization, fostering positive relationships with stakeholders, including customers, employees, investors, and regulatory authorities.