Consulting on Procurement of Carbon Credits across 18 countries
Support for a global technology producer, Carl Zeiss AG, in the tendering process and sourcing for green power products and VERs (Voluntary Emission Reductions) to achieve the goal of GHG neutrality for Scope 1 and 2 emissions by 2022 as well as development of a long-term Green Energy Roadmap using various tools.
denkstatt / Sustainable AG consulted on:
- Definition of quality requirements, minimum requirements and exclusion criteria for procurement of EACs (Energy Attribute Certificates) and VERs (Voluntary Emission Reductions)
- Development of a long-term green energy procurement strategy for all sites using various green electricity instruments
- Collection, plausibility check and evaluation of offers for EACs and VERs for the 2021 procurement
- Recommendations for selection of high quality EACs and VERs
'- Broad market overview of global prices and availabilities
- Professional and objective evaluation and selection of offers
- Procurement of high quality EACs and VERs for all global sites and thus achieving 100% green electricity in 2021
- Roadmap elements of long-term green energy strategy
- Foundation of partnerships for the establishment of high-quality green power instruments (PPAs).
Carl Zeiss AG - a global technology producer